- Be able to reply at least one a week. Inspiration is inconsistent; habit is not.
- I have no limits on sex and violence. If you have any, let me know.
- Similarly, if you have any particular kinks or situations you want included in our writing, also let me know.
- Keep things moving; don't be afraid to bullshit or make shit up or assume certain realistic responses.
- I can play any gender or role. Tell me what you want me to play, or I can just go with my fancy.
I am more interested in writing quality and writing style than I am in including certain kinks, characters, or situations, though I generally enjoy darker themes. For the most part, I write cis male characters across other cis male characters, but I'm flexible per your preference.
I have written a gratuitous amount of odd pairings / plots / situations / etc. in my years of roleplaying, so I can be a little hard to appeal to.I prefer to set-up situations that justify our characters' continuous interaction, i.e. some semblance of a plot. Here are a handful of random ideas! I'm open to others.
- Modern or futuristic fantasy. A person lives a mainstream life with a steady job, a life partner, two children, and a dog. They return from work one day to find their home ransacked and their family missing. A mysterious young person appears, claiming to be a past lover and confidante, and that the mainstream person's life has been a lie created by a dark organization to suppress their memories of transformative technology and societal rebellion.
- Modern fantasy. A middle-aged artist lives in a small village / town bordering some wilderness. Their paintings make enough money for them to get by, but despite their talents, they never achieve mainstream success, and life can be difficult. One evening, walking drunk alongside the lake, they come across a stranger who talks to them of money, fame, and the way the world is going to shit. The artist says they'd give anything for success. The stranger suggests they make art that reflects the darkness of the world. In the weeks to come, the artist does, and finds growing success. Months later, another artist comes to the first, telling them they need to stop painting, because the monsters / terrible creatures they are painting are coming to life.
- Modern fantasy. A person wakes up from a dream where their life was ruined and they were killed by a stalker. As they go about their life, strange events occur that they remember distantly from their dream. They then meet a person who gives them a weird feeling, but this person wants to go on a date with them. In time, the person reveals that this is just one timeline of many, and the two of them are meant to be together. (Think something along the lines of Netflix's "Bandersnatch".
Other storyline suggestions are welcome and encouraged.
vetoveritas at gmail dot com
ask for my discord handle
I can also use Google Docs, or we can create a thread on my forum.
Sasha, 28, Southern California. Anti-capitalism, anime, kale smoothies, the gym, hiking, blah blah. My B.A. is in International Affairs. I run the one-on-one roleplay search site BARBERMONGER
. You can view samples of my writing here
, and here